Our experienced USA Realty real estate professionals can put you in touch with the best deals in the Pocono real estate market. We also offer a variety of free tools on this website to help get your next real estate transaction started, whether you’re buying, selling, or investing. Here you’ll find details on communities, towns and neighborhoods throughout the Pocono real estate area, and information on services to help get you the most for your real estate investment. Remember to check our community and service pages often, as we’re always adding more information.
Here is a list of ALL Poconos Communities and Neighborhoods including Pike, Wayne, and Carbon Counties.
You May Be Interested in Reading Our Opinion of the Poconos Best Places to Live.
Individual Poconos – Monroe County Neighborhoods:
See This Page for All Monroe, Pike, Wayne and Carbon Co Neighborhoods
- Alpine Lake – Alpine Lake Lot Owner’s Association, Inc. or ALLOA, was established in 1972. ALLOA, a private community, is comprised of 250 lot and home owners nestled in Henryville, Pennsylvania. Originally started with just 20 vacation homes, there are over 100 homes that are a mix of vacation and year around homes.
- Arrowhead Lakes – Pocono Lake, PA. Two Lakes, four Beaches and three pools. Clubhouse with planned activities. Primarily a vacation home neighborhood distant from most of the Poconos Activities and attractions. But a great place to getaway to a vacation home where you plan to generally spend your time at the property.
- Barton Glen – Bartonsville, PA. Pool. Combination of primary and vacation homes. Straddles Rt I-80 just west of Stroudsburg. Pool and small recreation area.
- Beltzville Lake Estates
- Big Bass Lake
- Birch Acres – Quiet suburban neighborhood with central water and sewer about 5 miles from the Delaware Water Gap Bridge and about 4 from East Stroudsburg University and The Pocono Medical Center.
- Birch Brier Estates
- Birches Three
- The Birches West POA
- Birches, The
- Birchwood Lakes
- Blue Mountain Lake Estates Fairly new community of singles and townhomes surrounding a small lake less than 7 miles from the Delaware Water Gap Bridge. Good for Commuter families and retirees. Some amenities like outdoor pool, tennis beach and lake activities.
- Blue Mountain Lake Reserve
- Brier Crest Woods Vacation homes near Big Boulder and Jack Frost ski areas and Lake Harmony. Community has lake, beach and a few tennis courts. Low fees and is convenient to many of the Poconos Activities. Some lots boarder on State Game Lands. Close to Pocono Raceway.
- Buck Hill Falls – Buck Hill Falls is a year-round resort home community. It has a 27-hole golf course with a clubhouse, a tennis center with ten Har-Tru courts, an Olympic-sized outdoor pool, and championship lawn bowling greens. And many of the special and cultural activities begun by the early residents are also still popular. These include an Art Association that sponsors painting and crafts classes and exhibitions; a nature group that plans early morning walks among other activities; and the Foxhowe Association which, since 1925, has sponsored a fascinating series of weekly concerts, informative talks and other culturally enriching presentations. Traditional celebrations, such as the Fourth of July parade, are celebrated every year, as well. Perhaps the most unique offering of the Buck Hill Falls community is the Camp Club and other youth activities programs. For over 70 years this program has offered music, art, crafts, theater, camping, dance and sports to all the Buck Hill children from 3 to 15. Poconos Hotels and Vacation Home Rentals. Reserve Hotel or Vacation Rental in the Poconos. Arrival date
|Number of roo|
Camelback – is a resort area around Camelback Mountain Resort Ski area and Summer outdoor Waterpark. Camelback Mountain resort is the largest attraction in the Poconos with over 700,000 visitors per year. Camelback Mountain is also the site of Big Pocono State park and a state game lands.
Cobble Creek Estates Sullivan Trail, Tannersville, PA. Established in the 70’s, and still growing, Cobble Creek represents the true flavor of the Pocono region with the benefit of nearby shopping, easy access to I-80 and abundant family recreation areas such as Camelback. Outdoor pool and tennis courts with paved township roads.
Country Club of the Poconos – Golf, Clubhouse, Pools in a private community with gates. Join them as a special-privilege golf guest, or just stop in for dinner and enjoy the quiet, casual elegance of one of the most renowned destinations in the region. Designed as a private club and gated year-round community.
Crescent Lake – delightful small lake community with community beach and summer clubhouse. less than 5 minutes from Camelback Mountain ski resort and summer waterpark. Homes are not often available in this small community with mostly unpaved roads.
Daniel Webster Condo Association
Eagle Rock Resort – Not really in the Poconos, but near Hazelton, PA. A resort area with small ski slope, golf course and lake. Primarily a resort and retirement community for folks from Philly and Harrisburg.
Emerald Lakes – indoor/ outdoor pools, lake, beach, restaurant, tennis courts, basketball courts, playground, community center.
Glen at Tamiment, The – Tamiment, PA Over 14 miles of paved community roads; with over 400 homes on 452 lots a diverse resident population consisting of young families with one or more parents who are working, retirees, and still many who only get to enjoy their homes here on weekends, during vacations, or in the warmer weather.
Hallowood Acres Homes Assoc.Small lake community just outside East Stroudsbsurg, PA in the Woodale neighborhood. Pristine lake and one acre lots. Unpaved roads and small beach area. Close to state gamelands.
Hamlet, The – Beautiful acre pluse wooded lots, Clubhouse with indoor pool. Outdoor pool and tennis courts. Paved private roads adjacent to state forest.
Hemlock Farms – Considered on of the top communities in the Poconos. Well run with lots of amenities. A mixture of year around and vacation homes. More ranch homes per square mile than any other Poconos community. This indicated a high percentage of retirees.
Hideout, The – The Hideout is a planned residential community consisting of approximately 3,000 single family homes nestled in the Pocono Mountains of Northeastern Pa. While the Hideout maintains many state of the art facilities, it has also set aside nearly 250 acres of pristine woodlands for preservation in its natural state for all. This complete, four season, recreational community maintains over forty (40) miles of paved roads and modern central sewer and water systems. The community has six lakes and ponds: Roamingwood Lake (225 acres); Deerfield Lake (16 acres); Brooks Lake (8 acres); Windemere Lake (1 acre); Hidden Lake (1 acre); and Big Springs Pond (3 acres).
Indian Mountain Lakes – Indian Mountain Lake is a private homeowner’s community nestled in the Pocono Mountains of northeast Pennsylvania. All property owners are members of the Indian Mountain Lake Civic Association pursuant to each property’s deed covenants. The physical lands of IML are located in Monroe and Carbon counties and consist of approximately 4,600 acres with 3,262 single family residential building lots. The Association amenities include an Administration Building/Clubhouse Building, five lakes, two outdoor swimming pools and a kiddie pool, four tennis courts and two basketball courts. Annual dues provide services for road maintenance, trash removal, 24 hour security patrol, gated entrances and use of Association amenities. Indian Rocks
Labar Village – A gated, over 55 community in Stroudsburg with 127 townhouse units and 63 condominiums. The homes range in price from about $100,000 to $250,000 with models from 460 sq. ft. to 1600 sq. ft., with and without garages. Some units have decks and others have screened porches or sunrooms. Amenities include park-like grounds, recreational activities, snow removal, lawn maintenance, trash collection, shuttle bus service to take residents on their errands, and an on-site restaurant. All units have panic buttons.
Lake Harmony – A town, village really surrounding a lake with the same name. Lakefronts are squeezed together and the lake, while motorboating allowed, is small for a power boating lake. There are restaurants and other activities lakefront. However there is little access to the lake if you do not have a lakefront home. Skiing is withing 1-3 miles at Big Boulder Ski Area and Jack Frost Ski Resort. Camelback is about 20 minutes away
Lake in the Clouds – A Vacation home neighborhood with some year around residences and retirees. One unusual covenant in the deed restrictions here is a restriction on renting your home. Requires approval and a minimum stay. (longer than a month)
Lake Naomi Pocono Pines, PA – Capture the essence of summer at the Premier Country Club Community with its pristine lakes, rustic wooded lots, country homes, meticulously groomed facilities and first class cuisine served at our spectacular waterfront clubhouse. While you are here play a round a golf, take a sailing lesson on our 277 acre lake, test out our 18 soft surface tennis courts, take advantage of the Kids Camp and Creative Teen Programs, workout in our fitness center or splash around in our two pools and waterslides. The best just got better with the grand opening of the Award Winning, 48,000 square foot Community Center. The Community Center features an indoor swimming pool, state of the art fitness center and aerobics studio, multi-purpose space capable of accommodating two indoor tennis courts, a covered pavilion, paddle tennis court and much, much, more. Discover for yourself why Lake Naomi – Timber Trails was selected as one of the 99 Best Recreational Communities in America.
Lake View Estates Home Owners Assoc.
Laurel Woods Home Owners Association
Log Cabin Estates Section One
Midlake on Big Boulder Lake
Northslope III Owners Association
Pocono Country Pines
Pocono Hemlock Civic Assoc.
Pocono Highland Lake Estates Middle Smithfield/Price
Pocono Mountain Cliffside Civic
Pocono Mountain Lake Assoc.
Pocono Mountain Lake Estates (Sec 1,2,3&4)
Pocono Mountain Lake Estates (Sec 5,6&7)
Pocono Mountain Woodland Lake Estates
Pocono Woodland (Pike)
Promised Land Heights
Sierra View – Chestnuthill/Tunkhannock Twp
Summit Pointe Condo Association
The Falls at Saw Creek
The Masters at Great Bear
The Oaks Property Owners Assn.
Tink Wig Mountain Lake Estates
Traces of Lattimore Community
Victoria Heights – a townhome / condo community with smaller units (averaging around 1000 square feet) close t26o the Pocono Medical Center and East Stroudsburg University. Really pretty much an intown atmosphere.
Villas at Pine Hill
Wagner Forest Park – a “Green Community” before we all thought of communities as possibly being green. Large wooded lots (around 2-3 acres). A couple of small lakes for fishing and canoeing. Most homes are wood sided with some stone work. Looks very “woodsy”
Walnut Grove – A single family townhome development just outside the town of East Stroudsburg. Very convenient to Pocono Medical Center, East Stroudsburg University and downtown. 2 and three bedroom townhomes that are well maintained. No garages, but plenty of parking area. Townhomes are centered around courtyards. The is a well built complex.
Winona Lakes – a mixed use neighborhood with about 50% vacation homes and 50% year around homes. Winona Lakes location close to NJ and Rt I-80 makes for an easy commute to the city. It is on rolling terrain with views, some tennis courts, a small indoor pool, a larger outdoor pool and a childs play area. Most lots are wooded. Winona Lakes should have been names “Winona Ponds” as the lake are small and usually less than 2-3 acres in size, not appropriate for boating. Woodlands Cranberry Assoc.
Wyndham Hills – A mostly primary home development in the central Poconos. Most folks living here are employed locally. There are few vacation homes. No amenities other than roads and large lots.